At Automotive Titling Company our Mission is to Make Complex Simple – specifically, we take the highly complex process of Tax, Title and Licensing (TT&L) for automotive dealers and automate it with our industry leading SaaS portal and database. For 26+ years we have been the industry leader, and we are now experiencing explosive growth and need great talent to fulfill our vision of being the most valuable provider of TT&L technology and software solutions in the industry.
Join our [Team]
As an employer, we believe in fostering a culture that promotes our values of Accountability, Transparency, and Customer-first. We know that our success is dependent on the success of our clients, so we prioritize their needs above all else. We believe in being transparent in our business dealings and taking full responsibility for our actions. our employees are the backbone of our organization, and we strive to create an environment that supports their personal and professional growth.
Our core values are Accountability, Transparency, and Customer First. What that means for you, is that we will hold you accountable to a rapid career trajectory, including setting ambitious individual and team goals and helping you meet and exceed those goals. We will also be highly transparent, meaning you will get proactive and helpful coaching and feedback, and always have visibility into the overall performance of the company. And finally, you will learn from your colleagues and your leadership team how to build a Customer First organization that routinely exceeds the high expectations of its customers.
If you are looking for a company that values collaboration, innovation, and is unapologetically bold in its ambitions, then Automotive Titling Company is the perfect fit for you. We know that top talent is THE key to unlocking our success, and will invest aggressively in your career to ensure we all win.
Dealer Account Manager
- Post sales close, set your clients up for success with a detailed onboarding process and regular check-in calls to ensure ATC’s product and customer service are exceeding their expectations
- Use internal tracking systems to ensure all clients are utilizing ATCs products and provide education/training as needed
- Maintain deep expertise and knowledge of all of ATCs products
- Partner cross-functionally to troubleshoot and escalate issues, including providing regular feedback and continuous recommendations for process and documentation improvements
- Support sales counterparts to ensure they have the tools and insights to grow client relationships
- Support sales team revenue target through effective execution of client product adoption and contract renewals
- Other duties as assigned
How will you get it done?
Knowledge expertise – You are an expert advisor on product knowledge and capabilities to prospects, current clients, and internal teams
Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
Team Orientation – perform well both independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in client success or a related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels of an organization
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results with the ability to be flexible and respond to clients in a timely fashion
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong product and technical knowledge combined with business acumen
- Previous auto dealership experience is a plus, but not required
- On Target Earnings (OTE) of $58,000-66,000/annually DOE
- ATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer